12/17/10

Week 25 - Day 5 ~ Check In

belly highlights:
i thought it might be fun to insert some updates as the belly continues to grow...pictures and information...stuff like that.  fyi have an ultrasound on monday so be on the look out for some new pics of the little boy who loves to play in my belly :)

25 Weeks



Size of Baby: Eggplant approx. 13.6-14.8 in, 1.5-2.2 lb
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +18 lbs. 
Maternity Clothes: I am most comfy in maternity clothes...especially love maternity undies
Movement: This boy loves to move!!!  10 am is a really busy time for him :)
Symptoms: Hip/lower back pain on the left side, indigestion. 
What I Miss: Walking outside in the sun...when is Spring again!
Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Boy
Belly button In or Out: Still in and belly ring still in.
Cravings: Milk always makes me happy....been in the habit of cereal with milk in the evenings.
Best Moment This Week: Having my OB appt. and hearing his heart beat :)
What Are You Thankful For This Week? The yummy food my mom makes to help keep me healthy and all the love and support my beautiful alan gives me each day!

No comments: