10/2/10

Week 14 - Day 4 ~ a stove to put my bun in

belly happenings:



i must say my belly must be stretching and growing because gosh i can feel it.....those round ligaments are working their bottoms off.  the doctor told me at my last visit that i should think about limiting my exercise to walking and yoga....alas i knew the time was coming.  i think i may put my gym membership on hold when they write a note on my next visit and invest in a treadmill for the house.  this was i can walk in the winter months....it makes my belly feel happy.  also i will keep up with prenatal yoga...love it!


eating:


i've eaten so strangly for the past couple days...alan and i were on a whirlwind trip to visit/meet family.  so lots of yummy treats and foods later i am still kicking but so full.  i think i need to detox my body...i can't wait to go to the grocery store and by some finger veggies and fruits for the house like...cucumbers, celery, carrots, peppers, cantaloupe, berries, peaches....yummy!  we are moving to a new abode tomorrow with a functioning fridge and alas....a STOVE!  imagine the possibilities!


other:


well at the doc appointment i had another ultrasound which is always fun....check out the little one :)
14 weeks
also my sister threw a small impromptu shower shindig that was a fantastic time :)  i received some adorable gifts for "bella honey bee" (as my mom refers to my belly) ...i hope to have some pics up soon of the cuteness that will sometimes adorn my little one.....gosh i can't wait to meet you :)

No comments: