10/21/10

Week 17 - Day 1 ~ massage bars help the itches

belly happenings:


so i went to have my monthly dr. meeting on monday and he gave me some great news!!!  my cervix is measuring at 3.7 which is just perfect.  this means i don't have to be so careful about certain activities :)  He also did some measuring and listened to little gavin's heartbeat.  i love hearing it :)  additionally, he gave me a packet of information i need to fill out and send to the hospital about birthing and history.  alan and i hope to sign up for a course soon to introduce us to the staff at the hospital and their systems there.  next week is our big ultrasound...we are also going to bring my mother :)


eating:


it is so nice to be able to cook!  the other day alan and i made minestrone stew.  it is so yummy!  its been my lunch / dinner for the past couple days mmmmm.  nothing like warm soup on a chilly day.  i also made some oatmeal raisin cookies last night which were so super yummy with vanilla ice cream.  just can't get enough of cookies ;) smirks.  this weekend we are heading up to a show in the city and i look forward to some yummy food there....i also want to head over to lush to buy a belly bar.  i have been so super SUPER itchy on my belly and my breasts.  check them out yourself...
massage bars by lush (click to check them out)


other:


a friend shared with me the other day the new commercials evian water has been working on where they digitally animate babies....definitely worth a look see....giggles








No comments: