10/29/10

Week 18 - Day 4 ~ how modest are you

belly happenings:


gosh i cannot believe a whole week went by!  i have been super busy with work and other related items...however yesterday i had the big ultrasound which was lots of fun.  got to see all the organs and watch the little one squirm around.  my parents got an opportunity to come in and see gavin too....which was awesome.  my mom cried and hugged the poor tech lady so hard lol.  a funny story about the day was when the tech put the u/s wand on my belly this was the first thing we saw....
hummm....i wonder
lol it was so funny.  we knew it was probably a boy based on an early prediction but this certainly sealed the deal.  welcome mr gavin alan :)


eating:


gosh i hadn't weighed myself in months it feels like so i took that for a turn.....gosh it is amazing how much weight you can gain in such a short period of time!  sitting at about 12 pounds gained WOW!  I wonder where it all is lol.  i feel really good and eating more then i was a month ago.  i seem to be hungry all the time and alan likes to spoil me with treats....naughty boy.  still really loving milk and oj :)  had a pickle the other day which also made me happy!


other:

I got my first baby gift in the mail which was fun.  alan and i spent some time assembling the pack and play which is still displayed in the living room lol.  not only is it portable...smirks...it vibrates.  hum.... and plays music and triples as a changing table and a shallow sleeping area. who knew :)  Also a close friend of mine gave me an early gift in celebration of halloween which was very perfect as i love halloween so.  this way gavin can experience the holiday in the summer...snickers.  thank you mystery friend *winks* 


love baby gap :)

smiles



No comments: