10/13/10

Week 16 - Day 1 ~ what kind of kid will caffeine spawn you

belly happenings:


my belly has been happy the past couple days...no cramping or spotting YAY!  i did have a really bad headache last night and broke down to take some tylenol pm to help as well as help me sleep.  i slept really well.  i can't believe how much dry skin on my belly is.  i feel like i bathe myself in cocoa butter all the time giggles.  could be worse things.  i did got shopping this weekend and bought some well deserved and needed new bras as well as my first piece of baby clothes.  I just couldn't help it and did you know Monday (Columbus Day) the gap had a 40% off the entire store sale!!!  it was awesome i had not idea...what a great surprise :)  


my little monster...bonus glows in dark :)
eating:


well alan and i are in the swing of eating some home cooked food.  last night was a smorousborg of left overs tonight roasted chicken and salad.  recently i had a cup of coffee when alan was making his and it tasted so yummy....i haven't had coffee in gosh a long long time as i converted to tea a while back before bella honey bee.  alas i enjoyed it so much i have been allowing my self little doses once in a while.  my sister who has three kids told me with the first she had no caffeine, the second a little, and the third well she drank it like she does now lol  she asked me to see which kind of child i would prefer lol.  so i figure it will be okay to have some :)  thanks sis!


other:


recently i have bee researching blood cord donation and banks.  does anyone out there have any experience with them? one girl on my bump board said she got a deal at $1500 with a 6 payment option. wow....that is a lot of money.  i picked up this link from another expected mommy, Parents Guide to Cord Blood.  i've read that there are many benefits to potentially your child and others.  This short video below was sent my way and said to be highly informative. To access it just click on the image and type in the birthdate of January 1, 1970 when prompted.  Also click you are a friend when prompted...the video is about 10 minutes :) I plan on watching it now....let me know what you think????


1 comment:

belly said...

i thought the video was clear and quiet informative! interesting things to think about :)