2/2/11

32 Weeks - 3 days ~ photos, showers, and yoga oh my

belly happenings:


the belly and i have had a crazy week....with lots to share :)

  • saturday - maternity photos with our favorite photographer :)  full of laughter and spontaneous moments...we cannot wait to see them.  Though be low is a preview...it is a photo of a framed photo off my phone and transferred to black and white....so just a taste :)  i cannot wait to see more!

  • sunday - alan and i had our first session of partner yoga!  it was fantastic...and we committed to a doula for birthing which is also wonderful!  feeling so excited to meet little gavin and share this amazing world with him.  also it was my shower day....also super exciting and fun.  so many wonderful people came out to share.  big thank you to everyone...it ment so much.  hopefully i will have some pics to follow also.

  • tuesday/wednesday - unfortunately baby class was cancelled due to the weather but it will extend an extra week.  today i had my 32 doc appointment and everything looks great...measurements...weight...and all :)

  • thursday - plan to attend newborn class at the hospital if i am feeling any better...right now a cold has the best of me. 
32 weeks and counting :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how to correctly comment...but I love this blog...can't wait to see photos!!!
Love You, ME ;-)