2/7/11

Week 33- Day 1 ~ jiffy pop

belly happenings: 

i have just gotten over a cold that made me feel not so happy.  lucky for me alan was kind enough to acquire me a neti pot....not only that he helped me use it.  isn't he the best!  there were many exciting things that have happened over the past couple days including alan getting his first and (only! - as he says) tattoo.  poor thing!  however though he was nervous...he managed to get through like a trooper.  let me tell you it is beautiful and i believe that he will embrace the moments of it in time :) thank you scott....btw check out his site at: www.scottbruns.com





additionally alan also finally introduced me to jiffy pop :)  as you may remember a while back i noted that he enjoys referring to me as a jiffy pop....silly boy!  so gavin and i got to experience the real thing in our kitchen.  not only was it yummy....it was very fun to watch :)

and a shout out to dunkin donuts...thanks for the memories!



No comments: