8/9/10

Week 6 - Day 5 ~ The beginning of the belly

Okay well lets start with some basics...

weight:

135 (started at 131ish about 7 weeks ago)
date of first day of last period June 23
(this will be the date doctors will refer to forever for the 40 week cycle)

how am i feeling: 

well today i did not want to wake up...last night i took some tylenol for a nagging headache that would not leave me!  I forced my self to get up and head out to the gym where i attended a step and pump class for an hour.  really i feel great except that i feel tired... almost as if im living in a daze of some sort...or a dream.  as i look down at my belly i see a bit of bloating but nothing to drastic...and my breasts well...lets just say they are larger and tender.  my nipples are also enlarging and changing colors.

eating:


i have been craving starchy foods as they seem to make my belly happy and making the belly happy is most important.  i had some vanilla and chocolate ice cream last night with colored sprinkles...that made me super happy.  this morning i had some cereal with milk, a glass of grapefruit juice, and a few pretzels.  im looking forward to eating some cheese and crackers soon...yum.  other things ive been craving: pumpernickel bagels with cream cheese, grilled cheese with ketchup, cheese in general, and pb&j.


other: 


i started reading what to expect when your expecting the other day as a recommendation from my girlfriend who is five months pregnant....i am enjoying it.  the nutritional section has proved to be helpful.  its really easy to find information about how your feeling, or what to do with a belly ring, if you have a headache, or other ailments.

....more to come so keep reading and also posting if you have anything to add or that will assist :)

No comments: