8/11/10

Week 7 - Day 1 ~ Did someone say bagels?

how am i feeling:


let me see today i feel pretty good...this is the first time in a while that i didn't take a nap.   so right now i am really really tired (holding my eyes open as i type).  i am planning on heading to the shower and getting to bed since i have an early day tomorrow with meetings at work.  today was my first day of meetings and actually i felt great all day!  i was anticipating feeling sleepy but alas nothing.  if anything it was really helpful for me to engage in professional conversation with a group of coworkers...who knew.  however my belly is bloated and grumbling with what i am sure is indigestion / gas....or something of that nature.  the belly never ceases to amaze.   


eating:


well as noted in the title today i was craving bagels....yum.  i started my day with a pumpernickel bagel with cream cheese which was scrumptious and continued with lunch having a small salad and yes friends another bagel....this time whole wheat with nothing just some salad dressing which i occasionally dipped it in.  i couldn't believe i ate both lol.....when i told my other half he snickered at me...giggles.  in addition, i also had a green naked juice.  this i hope will make up for my lack in green veggies over the past couple days :)  i rounded off the day with a few pieces of watermelon and a half of bean burrito with my other half.  that was super yummy!  i stayed away from the hot sauce though i love it so.....learned that lesson last week :) 



other:

hum....let me see i started engaging in chat boards with other mom's due the same month as me....march that is :)  that has proved really fun and helpful.  a great resource to make connections with how your feeling and get great advice.  plus there are contests which is super fun....mostly i stay on the bump website (if you look to the right there is a link).  i also started rubbing cocoa butter on my belly and boobs lol why not :)  some say its genetic.....others swear it can help with stretching.  me....well....i just want to prepare my nipples so they don't get raw and crack in the future.  i figure this is precautionary!  i just went with general old palmer's cocoa butter....considered organic but defaulted.  i mean really its not like someone is eating it off my nippled lmao....though on never knows i guess.  im getting goofy i need to sleep.  ill catch you all tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My cravings during the first trimester were bagels and lima beans. That was my go to dinner because I could not, and I mean NOT stand the sight of chicken, meat, or fish. That went away-just can't remember when.
Love ya-Karen